To comply with Marine and Safety Tasmania regulations and many similar regulations around Australia, a "white strobe light or all round light with 360 degrees visibility" must be displayed when paddling in darkness or poor visibility.
Be seen and be safe with an Active Lights Tag It Light. Lightweight, waterproof and easy to attach with built-in carabiner clip. Easy to attach to your PFD or bungee on your ski.
The light is capable of operating in strobe mode, or steady-on mode which is a full stream of light. To change between the modes you simply unscrew the cap, flip the battery and screw the cap back on. The lights are omni-directional light, so you’ll be visible to other traffic from all sides. To turn the lights on or off you simply twist the lens.
- Compact Size - measure 4.1 x 3.3 x 3.3 cm
- Lightweight - just 20g including batteries
- Easy fastening with loop for clipping on
- CR2032 Batteries Included
- Waterproof to 100m
- Twist on the lens to turn the light on and off
- Lifetime LED rated at 100,000 hours