A leash is one of the most essential safety accessories for open water paddling. That is why we developed the Mocke Life Line Calf Leash with very deliberate features and specifications for open water paddling, downwind as well as leisure paddling.
The Mocke Life Line Calf Leash is a one piece leash designed with a unique quick rip release and attach system. By strategically placing a prominent pull tab next to the swivel attachment you can be sure to easily release or attach the calf strap.
Made from 8mm coiled polyurethane, and boasting a double-swivel system, this leash is highly durable and ready for any situation.
- This device is designed as an OPEN WATER TETHER ONLY
- It is not designed to be load or force bearing and will snap under load or force
- DO NOT USE IT AS A SURFING LEASH IN BREAKING WAVES
- Train yourself to not lose your craft in the event of capsizing, without relying on a leash. That is your primary safety responsibility. Your leash should only be a fallback safety option when capsizing
- Rinse your Mocke Life Line with fresh water after every use to ensure continued optimal functionality
- Always inspect your Life Line before paddling.
- Practice connecting and releasing the calf strap before use
- Specifically designed calf strap keeps swivel point and release tab front and centre
- Prominent, easy to locate Rip Release Tab
- Double swivel design prevents twisting and tangling
- 2 meter length, 8mm high stretch polyurethane
- Coiled polyurethane for compactness
- High Density, cross-weaved webbing
- Extra Strong construction to ensure ultimate reliability
- Velcro and string attachment point for multiple versions to attach