The 3.3m Aquanauta Pro 2022 is easily capable of 10km+ adventures and can reach speeds of up to 12km/h. This lightweight, compact touring kayak is impressively fast and the perfect option for those with limited storage space at home.
Made from high-grade, UV stabilised HDPE for Australian conditions, this kayak features a 3-Layer Sandwich Foam Core Construction; our signature 3-layer foam core construction blends HDPE with a foam core, providing greater strength whilst allowing us to reduce the kayaks weight. A V-shaped hull with a hard chine and a little rocker helping it easily cut through the water whilst the rudder system provides excellent tracking and steerage.
Features for the 2022 model include new foam padded knee braces for lower back support and knee comfort while paddling, improved foot controlled rudder system with securing latch for transport, improved high quality rubber hatch lids as well as more deck bungee cord providing extra storage space within easy reach.
The Aquanauta Pro model also includes the ComfortFlex Premium seat, constructed with a 3-layer foam core for added strength, and also comes fitted with a premium spring loaded SmartTrack Hybrid Foil rudder system.
- 1 x 2-piece Touring Paddle
- Built-In Padded Knee Braces (for comfort and lower back bracing support)
- 1 x Foot-Controlled Rudder System
- 2 x Bow & Stern carrying handles
- 1 x Rear Elliptical hatch storage
- 1 x Front Round hatch storage
- 1 x In-Built Touring Seat
- Black bungee cord for attaching dry bags and gear
- Mould with copper inserts to install a compass or swivel fishing rod holder
- Length: 3.26 m
- Width: 67 cm
- Depth: 40 cm
- Weight: 23 kg (including ComfortFlex seat)
- Capacity: up to 170 kg
- Total volume: 260 L
- Cockpit dimensions: 83 cm x 46 cm
- Storage: Rear = 50 L (43 x 24.5cm), Front = 23 L (25cm diameter)
- Prices are ex-Sydney
Colour availability: Please contact us with regard to available colours