Paddle Progress is a "stepping stone" development group for paddlers transitioning from beginner to intermediate level.
We recommend Paddle Progress for:
- recent beginner paddlers
- paddlers starting again after a long break
- less experienced paddlers building up to events like the Freycinet Challenge
- paddlers wanting an equal mix of technique, skills & fitness work
Paddle Progress sessions run year-round in blocks of 8-12 weeks. We plan and communicate each block of training in advance, and post weekly schedules and venues during each block. Please contact us or check our Facebook page for up-to-date information prior to purchasing.
NEXT ROUND OF PADDLE PROGRESS SESSIONS: 16/04/19 to 23/06/19 (total of 30 paddling sessions over 10 weeks)
When & where:
Tuesday mornings at 6.15am (southern end of Cornelian Bay)
Thursday mornings at 6.15am (northern end of Marieville Esplanade, Sandy Bay)
Sunday mornings at 10.00am (northern end of Kingston Beach) - with the exception of Saturday 25th May
Site maps for all venues are below.
$7.00 per session regular paddlers (sign up for full training round)
Regular paddlers need to pre-pay online (select a shopping cart quantity of 30 regular sessions for a total of $210)
$14 per session casual
$14 per session gear hire
Payment for casual attendance and/or gear hire can be made online or on the day
- Group training sessions with a development & confidence-building focus
- Hobart based
- Suitable for paddlers transitioning from beginner level
- Regular paddlers sign up for 8-12 weeks at a time
- Casual paddlers welcome
- Gear hire available