Paddle Progress is a "stepping stone" development group for paddlers transitioning from beginner to intermediate level.
We recommend Paddle Progress for:
- recent beginner paddlers
- paddlers starting again after a long break
- less experienced paddlers building up to events like the Freycinet Challenge
- paddlers wanting an equal mix of technique, skills & fitness work
Paddle Progress sessions run year-round in blocks of 8-12 weeks. We plan and communicate each block of training in advance, and post weekly schedules and venues during each block. Please contact us or check our Facebook page for up-to-date information prior to purchasing.
NEXT ROUND OF PADDLE PROGRESS SESSIONS: 13/01/19 to 07/04/19 (total of 36 paddling sessions over 12 weeks)
When & where:
Tuesday afternoons at 6.00pm (southern end of Long Beach, Sandy Bay)
Thursday mornings at 6.15am (northern end of Marieville Esplanade, Sandy Bay)
Sunday mornings at 10.00am (northern end of Kingston Beach)
Site maps for all venues are below.
$7.00 per session regular paddlers (sign up for full training round)
Regular paddlers need to pre-pay online (select a shopping cart quantity of 36 regular sessions for a total of $252)
$14 per session casual
$14 per session gear hire
Payment for casual attendance and/or gear hire can be made online or on the day
- Group training sessions with a development & confidence-building focus
- Hobart based
- Suitable for paddlers transitioning from beginner level
- Regular paddlers sign up for 8-12 weeks at a time
- Casual paddlers welcome
- Gear hire available