The Mirage Sea Kayaks 582 is a true, expedition proven sea kayak and has an extra-robust construction, ideal for heavy loads and rugged use. Fully capable in the most demanding conditions.
A redesign of the famous Mirage 580, the 582 offers the same long waterline, along with excellent stability, tracking and high-speed cruising ability. The addition of contoured styling on the deck gives the 582 a fresh new look. Now with the added convenience of three snap-on high-volume dry storage compartments, an ideal touring kayak for those longer expeditions.
There are several outfitting options available, as well as colours. Contact us to discuss.
• Medium to large sized paddlers, from beginner through to advanced paddling skills
• Day touring to multiday touring in larger sheltered waters to coastal and open ocean environments
- Unique Mirage pedal and integrated rudder system which improves propulsion and offers superior directional control
- Three high volume dry storage compartments with easy access snap lid hatches – great seaworthiness and good storage capacity including convenient day hatch - These hatches are made by Kajak Sport Finland.
- Full safety reflective perimeter line and functional elastic deck rigging
- Contoured, supportive, ergonomic seat, floating back-band with a 15mm gel foam seat pad.
- Component upgrade compatible
- Standard colourway is a solid coloured deck with a white hull
- Carbon IRT - 17.9kg
- Kevlar IRT - 18kg
- Kevlar - 22kg
- Fibreglass - 25kg
Bow Storage: 80L
Stern Storage: 90L
- Day Hatch: 27L
- Prices are ex NSW