The first choice in dry storage for hardcore adventures on land and water.
Lash to kayaks, packrafts, canoes, or use for other adventures like bike packing or motorbike touring. Big River Dry Bags are a durable and abrasion resistant option that uses a strong 420D nylon fabric. A white interior laminate affords greater visibility, and lash loops allow secure stacking or attachment to watercraft, motorcycles and other equipment. The hypalon non-wicking roll-top closure keeps water out, and the Field Repair Buckles can be replaced in seconds with just a Philips screwdriver. It also was designed with an oval base to save space when packing and prevent it from rolling away.
Dull Gold and Picante Red colours available!
- Triple-coated base increases abrasion resistance
- Abrasion-resistant 420D nylon laminated with a TPU film for strength and waterproofness
- Multiple lash points provide versatility for mounting to kayaks, bikes, motorbikes and 4WDs
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Waterproof non-wicking roll top closure does not wick moisture
- White interior for greater interior visibility
- Oval base prevents rolling away and packs better
- Low-profile grab handles: easy to hold, less-likely to snag
- Repair Buckle Size: 20mm (2-Pin)
- Material: Abrasion-resistant 420D nylon laminated with TPU film for strength and waterproofness
- Closure: Non-wicking hypalon roll-top closure
- Weight: 135g (5L), 160g (8L), 192g (13L), 250g (20L), 308g (35L)