At only 2280g the Moondance EX is impressively light for its generous dimensions and is ideal for those looking for a roomy 2 person or cosy 3 person tent.
The Moondance EX is the largest tent in the Mont lightweight range. At only 2280g it is impressively light for its generous dimensions and is ideal for those looking for a roomy 2 person or comfortable 3 person tent.
Mont Moondance Tents feature a lightweight 25,000mm+ WaterBloc™ PU laminated Nylon floor. 25,000mm+ waterhead: that is more than twice the waterhead of any other tent on the market (and ten to twenty times the waterhead of some of them!).
The new Mont Moondance EX tent comes with the following improvements.
- New stronger 20 denier inner canopy Nylon from previously used 15 denier
- Improved and enlarged inner doors allow easier access
- New internal pockets are larger and stronger: two extra-large full-width pockets, two large half-width pockets
- New 20 denier rainfly fabric, compared to previously used 30 denier rainfly, is lighter weight but with the same tear strength thanks to increased threadcount and improved PU coating treatment
- Now includes 10x DAC J-Stakes compared to previous models with 8 pegs
With the same weatherproof & weight-saving features that make the Mont Moondance 2 a bestseller, the Moondance EX is perfect for adventures of up to 3 people: Lightweight bushwalking, bike packing epics or family camping fun.
The Moondance EX easily fits three standard size sleeping mats and with a high ceiling and steep side walls is very spacious inside. Dual doors allow you to climb in and out without disturbing your camping partners and the dual vestibules provide ample space for backpacks, boots and more.
Mont Tents are sold fully seam-sealed, waterproof and ready for rain straight out of the box. There is no need to seam seal your new Mont tent.
- 2 to 3 person, 3 season, freestanding
- 100% waterproof tub floor with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- 100% waterproof fly with factory-tape-sealed-seams
- Symmetrical design allows poles and fly to attach to inner at either end
- Non-directional pole hubs can face either direction for an easier pitch
- Dual entrance and dual vestibules
- 6 internal pockets & carabiner clip on ceiling
- Roof vent can be accessed internally
- Moondance EX Footprint also available for greater water and abrasion protection
- Wide enough inside for up to three standard sleeping mats
- Multipitch versatility: pitch an ultra-ultralight shelter using the Fly and Footprint only (Footprint sold separately)
- Includes Repair kit: fabric patches, emergency pole repair sleeve