A long sleeve zip polo shirt for women, made from fast-drying, high wicking and anti-odour Polartec Power Dry base layer fabric - Polartec Power Dry is fast wicking, fast drying, highly abrasion resistant & impervious to moth damage.
A lightweight thermal layer when used next to skin, under your winter paddling layers, works to trap warmth against your body. Alternatively wear it as a single layer during shoulder seasons, when your rash vest isn't warm enough, but your winter kit is too much.
Polartec Power Dry® pulls moisture directly from your skin surface & transfers it outwards to quickly dissipate. This powerful wicking, even during high intensity activity, keeps you warm when the temperature drops by creating a dry-zone next-to-skin. The Power Dry® patented bi-component knit structure wicks perspiration & dries faster than a merino wool thermal. Stay dryer, warmer & more comfortable in all conditions with Polartec Power Dry®.
Polygiene™ anti-bacterial silver-salt embedded in the fibres reduces odour-causing bacteria for days on end.
Highly durable Power Dry® fabrics maintain shape & structure, providing the fit & performance you demand over many years.
FITTING GUIDE: Next to skin fit; designed to be worn next to skin. A body hugging fit for thermal and moisture management.
- Made from rapid drying Polartec Power Dry with superior wicking action
- Patented Bi-component knit construction optimises moisture transfer and drying
- Polygiene odour resistant technology provides odour protection
- Front zip opening with high collar
- Wide cuffs with thumb loop slots
- Contrast flat stitched seams for enhanced strength and comfort
- Anatomical shaped hemline
- Seams removed from shoulder to reduce pressure points
- Easy care
- Athletic fit
- Fabric: Polartec Power Dry bi-component knit
- Technology: Polygiene Anti Odour
- Weight: 215g (size 12)