Perfect for flipping pancakes in the backcountry
Bacon and eggs? Pancakes? A stir fry? These delicious dishes are all possible even on a lightweight escapade with the Alpha Pan from Sea to Summit.
This pan is made from a hard anodised alloy which is strong and durable while also being very light. The flip style handle can be locked in place when in use, and then folded away when you’re not using it making it a compact solution for travel and storage. Excellent heat distribution and abrasion resistance is provided by the PFOA-free non-stick finish, and the base of the Alpha pan is textured to help keep it steady while you’re cooking on a portable camp stove.
Take your hiking meals to the next level, with the versatile and lightweight Alpha Pan from Sea to Summit.
- PFOA-free non-stick finish
- Flip-up handle with safety lock
- Lightweight yet strong hard anodised alloy
- Textured base improves the stability of the pan in use
- Alpha Pan 8" nests with 3.7L Alpha Pot & is an ideal addition to Alpha Cookset 2.2
- Weight: 245g
- Dimensions: 20.3cm diameter, 3.8cm height