The perfect all-in-one camp kitchen solution
The perfect all-in-one flat-pack solution for fast and light adventures, the X-Pot Kettle utilizes the same award-winning innovative, space-saving and functional features as the other products in the X-Pot series.
The collapsible food-grade silicone sidewalls allow it to pack flat for compact storage, while the hard anodized aluminium base conducts heat well, making it perfect for slow simmering or fast boiling. Its clear Tritan® lid provides easy viewing of contents, while the built-in spout and double glass-reinforced nylon 66 handles make pouring also a breeze.
The 1.3L size is ideal for boiling water for your morning brew or small meals like oatmeal or soup, while the more generous 2L size can be used as an all-rounder cooking pot.
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone.
- Hard anodised aluminium base conducts heat really well for outdoor gourmet cooking.
- Durable, translucent pot lid shortens boil time - no need to lift the lid to check the boil.
- Two glass-reinforced nylon 66 handles support the upper rim and improve control when pouring.
- Measurements moulded into the sidewall.
- A silicone strap secures the lid and handles during transport.
- Nests with other X-Series products
- Capacity: 1.3L, 0.8L boil capacity
- Weight: 200g