Cooking under the toughest of conditions
The Muka Stove is a very powerful gasoline stove that is completely hassle-free to operate and maintain; There’s no preheating, no soot and no cleaning. The stove is ready for use after just a few priming pumps. The Muka Stove burns cleanly, so hardly any residue remains on the bottom of the pot. When switched off, it blows both the gasoline feed line and nozzles free, thereby preventing dirt and smelly gasoline residue buildup. Since it has almost no phases of incomplete combustion (recognizable by the yellow flame), it produces soot neither inside nor outside, reducing the maintenance significantly.
The Muka Stove was SOTO’s first gasoline stove, which through the implementation of the SOTO SmartPump revolutionised the understanding of both the function and effect of a gasoline stove; which is usually associated with cumbersome preheating procedures, soot and correspondingly complex cleaning and maintenance work.
It enables accurate fuel dosage and burns with a very high and constant output.
The whole system is light and compact. The Muka is perfect for demanding tours, activities and even expeditions.
- SOTO SmartPump - Very high-quality, powerful pump with an integrated pressure display and emergency-stop switch
- Low maintenance, high output
- Lightweight and compact aluminium construction
- Suitable for heavy pots
- Stove Type: Gasoline Stove
- Weight: 163g (without pump), 333g with pump
- Packed Dimensions: 8 x 6.5 x 8cm
- Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline or white gas (purified gasoline)