To comply with Marine and Safety Tasmania regulations and many similar regulations around Australia, a "white strobe light or all round light with 360 degrees visibility" must be displayed when paddling in darkness or poor visibility
The Tango Charlie personal safety light is designed to be worn by the person either clipped to clothing, PFD, or a hat. It has an included clip and velcro strap for mounting options.
The light is capable of operating in strobe mode, or steady-on mode which is a full stream of light. To change between the modes you simply unscrew the cap, flip the battery and screw the cap back on. The lights are omni-directional light, so you’ll be visible to other traffic from all sides. To turn the lights on or off you simply twist the lens.
Compatible to use with other Tango Charlie products including Low Profile Rear Kayak Light and Rear Kayak Light Bracket (pictured).
The light is waterproof to 100m*
* NOTE: Light is only waterproof when twisted to the “on” position to create the seal with the o-ring.
- Compact Size - measure 4 x 3 x 2.5 cm
- Lightweight - just 20g including batteries
- Visibility range 5km
- CR2032 Batteries Included
- Waterproof to 100m
- Twist on the lens to turn the light on and off
- Included clip and Velcro strap for mounting options