Leg leashes are essential safety items - you may be surprised how quickly your boat can get away from you when it's windy - much faster than you can swim!
Vaikobi’s leg leash uses a highly reliable 2-piece calf leash design that has been tested by paddlers in a range of conditions. The leash uses a carabiner which is rated for up to 500kg of load and corrosion resistance.
- Disconnect leash when paddling in and out of big surf
- Practice your remounts while wearing your leash so there are no surprises!
- An essential piece of safety equipment for ocean paddling
- 2-piece leash design with strap + coil
- 500kg high load carabiner with gate hook end, will not unclip
- Strong 6mm German-made Polyurethane coil can stretch up to 5x its length
- 2 x swivel ends and stainless steel fittings are fully corrosion resistant
- Soft neoprene padded strap with velcro attachment
- Strong cord rope for a secure attachment to boat or board
- Robust 40mm webbing with reinforced stitching details
- Prominent quick-release pull tab for 'rip and release' action
- Patent pending design