The Expedition 1 sit-in sea kayak fits within in the speed/performance range of the Bay Sports family of touring kayaks. Comfort knee braces come pre-installed for extra comfort and to alleviate pressure on your lower back. The aqua-dynamic shape of this kayak is the basis for its speed and stability and paired with a premium foot-controlled rudder system it makes for easy manoeuvrability, even with cross winds or stronger ocean currents. With enough storage capacity for a day or two's worth of gear, this kayak is great for weekend getaways and exploring open bodies of water with ease. It's made with Bay Sport's signature 3-Layer foam core which is sandwiched between layers of high-grade UV stabilised HDPE, making this kayak lighter and stronger than regular polyethylene construction alone.
- 1 x Premium Quality Ballistic-weave nylon carry backpack with 3 x all-terrain wheels and padded shoulder straps.
- 1 x Double-Valve Bravo Hand Pump
- 1 x Slide-in 23cm Skeg
- 1 x Superior Comfort Kayak Seat (with detachable 10 cm padded booster seat) + Large Velcro storage pouch.
- 1 x Premium Foam Footrest
- 1 x Lightweight Aluminium Paddles (4-piece)
- 1 x Removable plastic water deflector piece
- 1 x 2m buckle strap to keep kayak from unravelling for easy packing away
- 1 x Quick Repair Kit (with spare PVC patches, valve repair tool and adhesive glue)
- Printed A5 Setup and User Guide Booklet
Maximum weight capacity: 147 kg
Cockpit size: 84cm (L) x 42cm (W)
Total Volume: 325L
Front hatch volume: 48L
Rear hatch volume: 82L
- Length from back of seat to furthest forward footrest position is 128cm.
Colours available: Please contact us for further information regarding available colours.
- Length: 5.02 m
- Width: 55 cm
- Depth: 38 cm
- Weight: 26 kg
- Cockpit size: 84cm x 42cm
- Total volume: 325 L
- Front hatch volume: 48 L
- Rear hatch volume: 82 L
- Length from back of seat to furthest forward footrest position: 128 cm
- Capacity: up to 147 kg
- Prices are ex-Sydney