The session NLK was built upon – still the most popular for paddlers with a competitive streak, new paddlers wanting to start off in the most comprehensive way, or established paddlers broadening their horizons and looking to master wind & waves.
We guarantee this 2 hour session will improve your paddling and in the longer term increase your efficiency, speed & skills. For flatwater based sessions we use a combination of video and Motionize analysis to assess your current technique before introducing you to series of off-water and on-water drills to work on any weaknesses and eliminate bad habits. These drills are then provided as take-home notes, giving you the opportunity to self-improve for at least 5-6 weeks post-session. For open water based sessions we thoroughly introduce you to beach, sea cliff & downwind environments, giving you the skills needed to thrive when things get rough & ready.
- NLK's most popular and comprehensive lesson
- Includes 2 hours training
- Includes technique work
- Includes video analysis (flatwater)
- Includes take home drills (flatwater)
- Includes beach, sea cliff & downwind skills (open water)
- Suitable for paddlers of all levels
- Gear hire available